Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A funny coversation between me and my sister.

plumblossom_inc: Poor jr, he is so sick he even passed up pizza
MySister: now thats just wrong
plumblossom_inc: he just gave my 17 cents from his pocket and told me to go get him more

medicine
MySister: thats cute
plumblossom_inc: He loves pizza too, it is shocking. I think the world is going to end
MySister: most definately
plumblossom_inc: I just gave him medicine and guess what he said?
plumblossom_inc: He said "mom, I'm hungry!"
plumblossom_inc: I told him we just finished off the pizza so he lay down crying
plumblossom_inc: HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
MySister: thats mean

plumblossom_inc: hahahahahHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAH!!!!!
MySister: oh so mean
plumblossom_inc: I am still laughing myself to tears

MySister: man your cruel


plumblossom_inc: Well I did ask him a few minutes before if he wanted pizza and he said no

he was not hungry, then 5 minutes later he says he is hungry? what was I supposede to do?
MySister: i know
plumblossom_inc: But looking on his face as he lay down and I don't know wither he is crying

from not getting pizza or crying from the pain and misery of being sick
MySister: i have no idea
plumblossom_inc: Yes I am sadistic and mean and cruel, that's why I make a better parent

than their father, is is just a sadomasicist. But I enjoy morbid oral abuse, he enjoyed the

physical kind. I enjoy a great hearty laugh, he enjoyed yelling and harrassing (belittleing

the poor babes)
MySister: yeah and thats not right
plumblossom_inc: only in your mind. Everyone needs to be morbid, or else the smile machine

could never make you smile. We must have something to laugh about, or the smile machine will

never work.
MySister: hey, wheres my pizza?
MySister: that was from dad
plumblossom_inc: So in all fairness to laugh at oneself is like laughing at another I ate

the mother F" pizza already! Sheez did you not scroll up and read about my nefarious

laughter at Jr not getting any?
MySister: he said it was good
plumblossom_inc: What was good?
MySister: the pizza
MySister:
plumblossom_inc: The story? the laughter? or the e pizza?
plumblossom_inc: Did you smell it? dad.....it smelled like shit....that was some good shit

there man, too bad you only got an e pizza
MySister: he is laughing
plumblossom_inc: hahaha
MySister: his sinuses are clogged up so he didnt smell it
plumblossom_inc: Why are you sick?
MySister: i was jk
plumblossom_inc: You have to realise I am just like my dad!
MySister: i didnt know what elso to do and that look funny
plumblossom_inc: Watching someone barf is not funny, watching someone barf in public and be

stared at is funny
MySister: yeah it is
plumblossom_inc: I am glad we agree on something sis.
plumblossom_inc: Of course we are all
MySister: i knew that
plumblossom_inc: Oh Yeah? how did you know? I was the one who told yoou.......

0 comments: